Remote Technical Support Engineer
£24,(Apply online only) - £26,500.
25 days holiday plus bank holiday, Pension, Overtime, Cycle to work scheme
As a NSI Gold Approved company, my client is looking to grow their Fire & Security division. We are looking to recruit a security system technical support engineer to work alongside our customer services department. We are a nationwide company who are an established market leader in the industry and continue to provide top quality service to a wide range of prestigious clients throughout the UK.
- Provide technical support to end users and engineers.
- Prioritise workload and meet contractual deadlines.
- Answer customer calls ensuring internal customer service standards are met.
- Any other reasonable requests from the line supervisor/head of service.
- Provide first line support to customers to see if the call can be resolved before passing to the relevant team.
- Provide support to the service scheduling team when required.
- Brilliant telephone manner.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload.
In return, we offer a fantastic package with continued on-going training and personal development for employees.
If you have the required skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV.